Friday, August 13, 2004

pinch me

sometimes i really wonder where all the time goes.

i'm in my 2nd year of college already? my sister's a junior in high school? my brother's a sophomore? seriously now, what's going on?

it seems like just yesterday when i first got my driving permit and didn't know to use only my right foot for both the accelerator and the brake. it seems like just yesterday when i went to china with my family and a monkey did his business on my head. it seems like just yesterday when i would await every high school intramural basketball game with giddy anticipation.

now here i am, packing my life away once again, a few days away from returning "home" to the university of texas. and before i know it, i'll be wearing that cap and gown once again, ready to take on the business world.

someone please hit the pause button -- give me some time to soak it all in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home