Saturday, October 01, 2005

today i called my brother to help me find some stuff at home. during our conversation, he asked me if i had that horrendous book "moby dick." i never really read it, but i remember it being an assigned book in high school. so i told him it was probably around the house somewhere. hours later, he IMs me:

Mr mmMok: hmm
mok says: ?
mok says: find?
Mr mmMok: i cant find Moby Dick
mok says: oh
mok says: hm...
mok says: maybe i don't have it then..
Mr mmMok: darn
mok says: oh wait
mok says: i think the teacher gave us copies to borrow and read
mok says: maybe
Mr mmMok: oh
Mr mmMok: ok
mok says: sorry
Mr mmMok: yeah, she lended some out
Mr mmMok: ah wel
Mr mmMok: i was talking to liscum.. and the moby dicks books were out on the desks during study hall, and i have study hall w/ her 6th period then english w/ her agian in 7th.. so then i was like
Mr mmMok: me: so we're reading Mody Dick huh?
liscum: yeah, your sister got lucky, but your brother had to read it
me: ah, i c
liscum: yeah.. i dont think your brother should've taken honors english
me: oh, why not?
liscum: well, he's a smart boy and all -- BUT HE NEVER READS!
mok says: hahahahahahahaha
mok says: the heck
mok says: she caught me?!
mok says: how'd she know i didn't read
Mr mmMok: hahaa
Mr mmMok: haha who knows, teachers are sneaky
mok says: wow this whole time i thought i beat the system
Mr mmMok: hahaa
mok says: turns out she knew the whole time
Mr mmMok: yeah, it was pretty funny..

sigh i miss mrs. liscum..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home