Thursday, November 01, 2001

man..this week has been homo..god im SO STUPID THO..ugh how gay..
i was studyin for chem at like, 1:30 in da morning in my room..
den for SOME RETARDED REASON i decide to just take a lil "nappie-poo" (as ms liscum calls it)..
dont ask why i decided to do this..i still cant figure out my reasoning..
but anyways, so yea, i set my alarm clock for 2 AM..and den, just doze off..
then da next thing i kno..im dreamin a nice dream..
i dont remember da details..buh it had somethin to do w/ me and sheree beatin da crap outta raymond?! im not sure why..mebbe cuz thats wut happens everyday..buh it could be somethin else..
anyhow, then i hear my alarm clock ringing..so i bounce up..and look at da clock..
i pause..think..look at da clock again..think some more..eyes go wide..open mouth to scream..pinch myself to see if im awake..
ITS 7 AM!!! ahhhhhh mann how gay is that?!?! buh of course, i neva shoulda went to sleep in the first case..buh wth..man its all a conspiracy..a conspiracy i tell ya!! *sigh* wuteva..i need some more sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home