Wednesday, January 01, 2003

2002:
wow..what a strange year..
so much stuff happened, but in the end, it all turned out pretty good..
but, anyways, i have no regrets, but only hope in the future..

my 2003 new year resolutions:

1. do quiet times every night
please help keep me accountable on this..especially you guys, JPGs..

2. be punctual
*sigh* i know it sounds pretty impossible, since im trying to go against my chinese genes and all, but i really don't wanna be too late too stuff anymore..

3. wake up by myself
okok, i know i know..ive heard all the horror stories from people who have tried to wake me up in the past..so YES. this year i hope itll be different..
no longer will i make the alarm part of my dream..no longer will people hafta kick me to try to wake me up..etc etc you get my drift?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home