Friday, February 28, 2003

TGIF!! wow..another week has passed by SO QUICKLY!! *sigh*

anyways..good news today: i found out about my lost paycheck!!
well, you see, i had logged about 17 hours of work time, so i expected to receive my paycheck of about $120 last friday..
however, when i went to SWCC to retrieve my check, it was nowhere to be seen.

since then, i have been calling back every day to find out where it may be.
FINALLY today, i gotta hold of my boss, and he told me that i hadda fill in some income tax papers or something? but, yeah. after i fill those out, i can get my paycheck. *whew*

hehe today when peter wang was watching my sassy girl at xiao's house..
peter: *points at the comp screen* who is her?

AP english student ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home