Monday, July 07, 2003

ah yet another day filled with tons of stuff. hadda be a chaffeur in the morning and take my sister to her friend's house, then played some nba live 2003 on gamecube, then brought my brother and my cousin to my dad's office, then went out to eat lunch at fuddrucker's, then drove down to bellaire to get my car back from the shop (again), then took my brother and my cousin home, then called up some people to go to open gym, then went to play ball at open gym, then went to sweetwater country club to tell my boss that i'm still alive and ready to start working again, then spent some time working out there, then came home and played a little more gamecube, then ate a yummy dinner at home, then drove with my dad to minute maid park to see the astros game.

*whew*

in a way, this feels like my final summer. ever. far from the truth though, right? subconsciously, i think im trying to cram everything i can into each and every day, to make the most out of my time while im still here i guess.

anyhoo, is anyone interested in going to an astros game next week in a big group?? tell me if you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home