Saturday, July 12, 2003

ok from now on..
someone remind me to migrate north for the summer. i absolutely detest houston weather. so i go to work today, finally, after a 6-week vacation. work goes by fine, and then once 3:00 rolls around, my boss says i can leave. so everythings fine until the moment i walk outside. holy crap it's gotta be at least 120 out there. i walk 100 feet to my car, get in, and jump right back out. it's like an oven in there, no joke. so i turn on the engine, crank up the AC, close the door, and wait outside for a couple of minutes. i then get ready to leave, and for some reason, the car only feels hotter than it did before. greeeattt...so i step inside anyways, and try to put the car in reverse, but to no avail. everything i touch is steaming hot. i think i actually almost got a 1st degree burn from touching my steering wheel with my bare hands. so i take off my stupid dress shirt and use it as cushioning. it takes 2 minutes to get from sweetwater country club, where i work, to my house, where i live. in those mere 120 seconds, my body worked up a sweat as if i had been working out for 3 hours. so i get home, angry and nasty, with all my clothes sticking to my body, and i look in the mirror and, yes, my face was glistening. sexy. i looked down at my arms, and it looked like i had just gotten out of a swimming pool.

blahh..someone take me to nyc or something. im being cooked alive down here.

anyways, work went pretty smoothly. there was this new guy there named ricardo. he turned out to be the boss's son, and he was just returning to swcc for a while after working there about 3 years ago. haha this guy is awesome. i guess he just reminds me alot of myself when i first started working. hehe we were there about 10 minutes when i noticed that the coffee machine was spurting out coffee all over the place. i started laughing and asked what he did, and then we both just started cracking up. haha i guess it was good to finally have someone else do all the stupid stuff at work ;)

well, im gonna take a shower now.

hm..on 2nd thought, i'll listen to simon's advice. why take a shower if you're only gonna get dirty later? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home