Tuesday, July 08, 2003

i was just wondering if this happens to anyone else..

say, in the mornings, or something, when your alarm clock goes off, does it become part of your dream? like, say the radio goes off. do you still stay asleep as music starts playing in your dreams? that just happens to me all the time...my alarm clock will go off, and then all of a sudden, in my dream, i have a sudden urge to go to a club or something.

OR if the alarm goes off and it makes beeping noises, in my dream there's a fire drill or something going on, so i don't know to wake up.

anyways, im just bringing this up cuz this morning, i was dreaming about some random stuff. i think i was having a party at my house or something. then, all of a sudden, steven tso showed up at the front door. so i started talking to him.

at 9:30 am, i woke up, and it was the weirdest feeling in the world. i could still hear steven's voice. turns out he was in the next room, talking to my brother.

mmk thats it for now. maybe i'll share a few more random thoughts later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home