Sunday, August 03, 2003

BAM. now that's a cool feeling...

wow God is awesome. ive had some stuff on my mind for the past week or so, but in the span of say, 24 hours, 4 different people told me the exact thing that i needed to hear. if it's meant to be, it'll happen. i guess i really needa cast all my anxieties on God and just trust with all my heart that He knows what's truly best for me.

anyhow...

congrats to johnny guo and jeremy lau today on their baptisms!! woohoo!! awesome testimonies guys..

today was my last day at work. you know things are going your way when you walk into work sweaty and nasty, not to mention 2 hours late, and your boss smiles and gives you a high-five. good stuff. i guess im gonna miss this job. not that i ever really needed the money, but it was just a taste of the real world i guess. ah well, im off to "die hok" (college, in cantonese), direct translation: big school. ha. i guess im a big kid now. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home