Friday, August 22, 2003

don't cry because it's over...because IT'S NOT!

i feel like somewhat of a hypocrite saying that cuz i actually got teary-eyed today saying my farewells to everyone. pooh, goodbyes are always so hard. but it's awesome knowing that it's not really "goodbye," merely a "see you later." ive always cherished all my friendships, but it was at camp when i truly realized how blessed i really am to have so many people in my life who i can turn to. i thank God for each one of you guys. you are one of the millions of reasons that makes life so awesome. sitting here just thinking, it seems like my life is really flashing before my eyes. hehe but in a good way :) so many memories are playing over and over in my mind, and all these thoughts are making it harder and harder to leave. but then again, i know for a fact that the future will only bring more lasting memories, so im looking forward to them too. ahh im sucha pansy; my vision is getting blurred with tears while im just typing this. but this time, theyre only tears of joy. im gonna miss everyone not going up to UT with me, but at the same time, i praise God for bringing each of you into my life. and i know that no matter how far we are apart, God'll keep our friendship going. cuz He's just faithful like that =)

so until next time we meet face to face..here's to our past memories, as well as the ones to come...
*raises glass*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home