Monday, August 18, 2003

just finished picking my classes for the fall semester =)

hehe dunno why, but i actually found it kinda entertaining to choose my classes. im planning on taking 16 hours now instead of 13; i just hope that by the time 2:00 PM sunday afternoon rolls around, the classes i want are still available *crosses fingers*..

but anyways, so heres the plan. i was originally planning to move my stuff up to UT on saturday morning/early afternoon and return home the same night, but now i think the best option is to just move in for good, instead of coming back and returning on sunday after church. theres this business honors program orientation sorta thingie that i guess i should go to on sunday morning..

so im gonna try my best to say my goodbyes to everyone before i leave..even though UT is a mere 3 hours away, i still can't believe im actually leaving.

ah, here's to the future. *raises glass*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home