Sunday, August 17, 2003

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say


man what an awesome song. ive heard it a couple of times on the radio, but only today did i find out what the song title is. it's word of God speak, by mercy me. this year at camp, i really learned the importance of taking some time every once in a while to just stop talking and block out all the background noise. there was so much time at camp to just sit in isolation, just thinking about the wonders of God's amazing grace and mercy. now that im back home, it seems almost impossible to get a moment to myself. whether it's the tv, the computer, the phone, the radio, the cd player, or whatever, my life is constantly crowded with noise. but man, God has already shown me some new stuff in just this 1st week after camp, truly leaving me at a loss for words..

..and the funny thing is it's okay =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home