Saturday, August 23, 2003

we're not in kansas anymore, toto...

so here i am. sitting in my dorm room, bobbing my head to some relient k, and thinking about how the heck i got here. im at UT, for school. ha. just seems so out of this world, doesn't it? but then again, im getting used to it pretty quickly; things are awesome so far. i feel so wonderfully FREE for the first time in a long while. didn't do too much today; helped my cousin move into his dorm at A&M, moved into my dorm, said goodbye to my family, bummed around with scott and annie, and now im here. in front of my computer. left wondering when exactly i wanna take a shower, or even if i want to take a shower at all. hehe, maybe ive got a bit TOO much freedom =P

but anyways, things are going ok up here, miss all of you guys back in sugar land though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home