Wednesday, September 03, 2003

duh na na na na na na SUPER CHUMP!!

for the 1st time since i can remember, the 24 hours that make up each day seem to be almost too much time. and also for the first time in a while, im actually being anti-procrastinistic -- doing stuff not only on time, but ahead of time. what's going on, right? yeah, i dont know whats happening to me; there must be something in the water.

but truth be told, ive learned that i can even glorify God by chumpin' it up. pretty tight, huh?

Let My Words Be Few

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

And I'll stand in awe of You
Yes I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You.

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You.


the few. the proud. the chumps.

just do it for Him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home