Monday, August 25, 2003

im a big kid now..

so im waiting for school to start. the BIG school. "die hok" in canton. im sure this 1st semester is gonna be full of challenges. just feels so weird right now, but then again, ive only been here for 2 days. so far, the biggest challenge has been patience. first thing is the long long lines at every single meal. jester city limits is the only place open right now, so people just pour in. and then the university co-op place, where you get textbooks and stuff, is super super stuffed. ah, the joys of attending the most populated college in the nation.

but wow, time sure has a way of flying by here. i woke up at 10:30, and after eating brunch and getting textbooks, i looked at the clock again and it was 5:30. pooh, so much bumming around. i really can't wait until school starts. then maybe i'll actually have something to do with my time.

well, right now i don't have internet in my room. for some reason, i got disconnected today even though i paid for it and everything already. posting this from simon's room.

hasn't been the best of days, but it's all good. im sure better days are on the way...

With Me
- Ginny Owens


Life is a strange thing.
Sometimes it's thrilling
And sometimes it gets me down.
Some days my world seems
So all consuming
I'm afraid I'm gonna drown.
But there's one thing I know for sure

The good days come
The dark days call
But every day You're with me, with me through it all.
And I will embrace what every moment brings
'cause You are with me.

I cannot measure
The pain and pleasure
Life has up its sleeve
My joys and sorrows
Todays and tomorrows
Are for me no guarantees.
But there's one thing I know for sure

And when life isn't fair
I can still smile
Even in my despair
You're there all the way.


finally found the name of the song!!

He's there all the way =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home