Sunday, September 14, 2003

I love You, I need You,
though my world may fall, I'll never let You go..
my Savior, my closest friend,
I will worship You until the very end..


the chumonster was here?! woah what the..i got haxored..

hrm..but do i really have that many entries? haha lately people have been telling me to stop blogging so much, but its weird seeing so many other people giving up on their blogs. but then again, everytime i ask why someone is "abandoning their blog," it only brings up the question that ive been asked countless times, "why do you blog in the first place?"

for me, at least, i suppose i blog for a variety of reasons. 1st of all, i like looking back on my old posts and whatnot, to see how ive changed, or just how mest up i used to be =P haha i realized, for one thing, that my vocabulary has changed alot. when i first started blogging, i sounded like a girl. or, alex fan. hehe j/k lex, but yeah, i would use words like "wuteva" or "buh" or "da" and so on and so forth. good thing ive broadened my vocabulary to such an extent where i use humongous words now like "AWESOME" and "COOL." man, im so sophisticated. :P

i guess a 2nd reason is that i like to make people think about stuff that im thinking about. you know, just stuff to ponder over, like things i read during quiet times, or interesting tidbits that i come across daily. *shrug* you guys do like to THINK about stuff, don't you? well, whoever still reads this anyhow.

my last reason for blogging is just to keep my friends and family updated on my life. well, you know, my friends and family who are miles and miles away. of course, i still got my brothers and sisters and buds up here, but for all my pals elsewhere, i hope you read this =P

in short, i guess i'll just keep blogging until i have a reason to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home