Tuesday, December 09, 2003

where's my rewind button?

sometimes i wonder if it's just me. am i the only one who feels like time is passing me by quicker than usual? no matter how hard i try to grasp it and hold it forever, time keeps seeping through my fingers. after this week, my first semester in college will come to an abrupt end, and in all honesty, the entire semester seemed like one short month. cmon now, im still getting over the fact that i am indeed in college already.

whatever happened to the endless fun known as elementary school? i sure do miss recess. and running home everyday after school wasn't so shabby either. ah, i even remember my crossing guard!

whatever happened to the carefree days of middle school? well, relatively carefree, anyway. dang, if only someone would have just told me loud and clear that "middle school doesn't matter"! anyone remember open gym? wow, that was ubers of fun.

whatever happened to the those fickle years of high school? i miss driving to school in the morning, singing at the top of my lungs to my westlife cd. i miss basketball intermurals. haha so many memories from all those years of intermurals, as a part of the azn girl scouts, legit, sofa king ballers, and jpgs & sam. i miss JPG meetings. i miss high school fellowship. i miss camp challenge.

so what am i asking for? im not really sure actually, but a video for every memory in my head couldn't hurt. i guess that's close enough to "reliving" certain incidents, eh?

ok how about a simple photograph from every hour of my life? i suppose that would suffice.

what would you say to an incredible memory that never forgot a single thing? yeah, that's what i want.

alrite i've got it. how about a remote control for my life, with nothing more than a rewind button? if that's not possible, then at least a slow-motion button, cuz life is passing me by way too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home