Wednesday, December 03, 2003

and a partridge in a pear tree..

so i found this on wayne's xanga and i found it pretty interesting, and now i plan to waste precious minutes of my sleep time to fill it out..

Ten things I miss:
1. my past
2. friends that i haven't seen in ages
3. having a nice homecooked meal every night
4. going to fbcc 3 times a week
5. playing ball at colony meadows
6. having car insurance
7. working at swcc
8. lost opportunities
9. middle school
10. summer

Nine things I hate:
1. losing touch with people
2. saying goodbye
3. thinking too much
4. worrying about the future
5. indecisiveness
6. awkward silence
7. stress
8. waking up early
9. bad habits

Eight things I love:
1. God
2. family
3. genuine friendships
4. meaningful conversations
5. the sound of laughter
6. making people smile
7. surprises
8. life

Seven things I want to do eventually:
1. get married
2. raise my own family
3. visit Hawaii
4. get a haircut
5. snowboard
6. skydive
7. graduate

Six favorite cities:
1. Sugar Land
2. Hong Kong
3. Austin
4. Chicago
5. New York
6. Chump City

Five songs I can hear over and over:
1. Ewan McGregor - Your Song
2. Anastasia? - Love is a River
3. Switchfoot- Meant to Live
4. MercyMe - Word of God Speak
5. Relient K - Mood Rings

Four words that describe me:
1. sentimental
2. fun-loving
3. optimistic
4. amiable

Three things I want to change:
1. the world
2. past mistakes
3. the necessity of sleep

Two kinds of people I want to disappear:
1. vain
2. fake

One thing I want:
1. to surrender each day to God for the rest of my life

..wow that took me a long time to fill out..

..but thanks to alex for helping me out:

bam warrior: gimme some words that describe me.
LeXlAnTiS: um...
LeXlAnTiS: gay
bam warrior: nice
LeXlAnTiS: homo....
bam warrior: more
LeXlAnTiS: queer
bam warrior: gimme
LeXlAnTiS: fag
bam warrior: yay

like i said, i love genuine friendships and meaningful conversations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home