Thursday, November 27, 2003

Dear Heavenly Father,

It's Thanksgiving Day, and I have so much to be thankful for that I don't even know where to begin.

Thank you for a loving family that I can always come home to. It's weird coming back "home" after staying at UT so long, but i know that "home is where the heart is," and my heart is definitely here with them. I know I may not show it or say it enough, but I truly do love them.

Thank you for incredible friends who are always there for me. It's been awesome growing closer to so many friends this past year, and I just can't stop thanking you for that.

Thank you for helping me to adjust to college life at UT. Although at times it still boggles my mind to think that I am indeed a freshman in college, I am quite thankful that you've helped me find my "home away from home" at UT.

Thank you for showing me the true power of prayer. Never before have I relied so much on You, and I just pray that I continue to give You full control of my life.

More than anything else, thank you for being the God of my heart -- never leaving my side and always loving me unconditionally.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home