Friday, December 05, 2003

for the hearing impaired...

happiepenguin: Hi this is mok
happiepenguin: i am audioblogging
happiepenguin: butmy head is empty right now
happiepenguin: so a far more cooler person is dictating
happiepenguin: do u ever wonder why people fall?
happiepenguin: and why it looks so stupid?
happiepenguin: cuz today
happiepenguin: i fell down the stairs
happiepenguin: while running up the stairs
happiepenguin: it made me look really stupid
happiepenguin: and Bevo the Bull saw me
happiepenguin: oh sad sad day
happiepenguin: and then to my horror
happiepenguin: i saw that my sandal fell apart
happiepenguin: o woe is me
happiepenguin: and now is a preview of the ghetto mok that will come soon
happiepenguin: yo homie
happiepenguin: my dawg in da hood
happiepenguin: is blingblinging
happiepenguin: fo sho
happiepenguin: well have a great day
happiepenguin: "i can do all things through HIm who gives me strngth"
happiepenguin: phillipians 13:4 (i think)
happiepenguin: sayonara
happiepenguin: GOT IT?
happiepenguin: good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home