Sunday, March 28, 2004

mok says: so new poll??
cubbykirby: o right
cubbykirby: this is strange one too
cubbykirby: iono what's up w/ me and odd questions
mok says: you're an odd person
cubbykirby: but sarah asked me this in our video we made of an interview
cubbykirby: i know i know
cubbykirby: proud of it too
cubbykirby: anyways
cubbykirby: would you rather eat poo shaped into a hershey kiss or drink a cup of pee?
mok says: ...
cubbykirby: hahahaha
cubbykirby: dude...discussing this CRACKED ME UP though
mok says: ...
cubbykirby: i laughed really hard
mok says: you are blocked.
cubbykirby: aww bye
mok says: jk
mok says: hm..
mok says: alright
cubbykirby: lol
mok says: i guess it's a decent poll question
cubbykirby: r u sure?
cubbykirby: sorry all my questions have to do with the bathroom
mok says: yeah, it's alright
cubbykirby: iono what's up w/ me and those types of questions
cubbykirby: maybe it's cause it's something ppl dont like to talk about? beats me.
mok says: childhood trauma perhaps
cubbykirby: perhaps.
cubbykirby: i WAS potty-trained earlier than normal kids
mok says: yeah..
cubbykirby: 2 years early as a matter of fact!
mok says: that's like the 4th time you've told me that
cubbykirby: my mommy's still really proud of me for that :-)
cubbykirby: whatever!
mok says: ...
cubbykirby: more like 2nd

oh and congrats to ma$e (thug name?) for being named thug of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home