Friday, April 08, 2005

smooth criminal

a few months ago, at the start of the spring semester, koller and i came up with a few laws. hm, maybe not really "laws," but hearing that word makes me feel so powerful. anyways, we came up with a system for our small group that we hoped would challenge everyone to do their quiet times and to come to small group on time.

so each person was given a small notecard, and for each missed quiet time or tardy, their hangman would inch closer and closer to his doom. basically it's a 6-strike program (head, torso, arms, and legs). so here are the cumulative tallies:


(freakin' ivan and andrew are freakin' goody-goodies. just kidding. but not really. but that's okay. i'm not angry. not at all.)

so what's the punishment? a true lesson on sacrifice. you can either shave your head, your legs, or your eyebrows. unfortunately all the delinquents, myself and koller included, decided on the legs. sigh, no eyebrow-less guys walking around =(

so here's the group picture. say goodbye to all that warmth on your legs, boys.


my before picture:

my "during" picture:

my "after" picture:

my legs felt so smooth! little did the guys know that i had wanted to do this all along, but now i finally had an excuse to actually do it. sneaky me.

but then i found out my legs were pretty dry =(

but thanks to johanna for providing me with this:


girls, don't be jealous. guys, don't check me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home