Friday, December 22, 2006

even fara's reading!

Dear Fara,

I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today (yesterday) I decided that it is time to revive my blog. When I told Xiao this, he immediately discouraged me by reminding me that you only read Grace's blog. So I was wondering if I could interest you this Christmas break in some light daily reading. I have committed to 40 posts in 40 days, somewhat in response to the guilt in my heart for leaving my blog unattended for such an extended period of time. Please consider this offer. You will be my biggest sponsor. I promise to make the posts at least somewhat entertaining and educational and thought-provoking. And maybe some spiritual stuff if you're into that. I would be so proud of myself.

www.mokalus.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

Sincerely,

mok


Fara's reply:
all right, i'll read your blog too...since you asked so nicely...but don;'t expect me to comment! i don't even comment on grace's...

Hi Fara!


(btw, that spells FARA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home