Sunday, January 19, 2003

hadda lot on my mind yesterday night..
but im glad everything got fixed by today =]

bball was pretty good today cept for me landing on alex fan's dumb foot.
i rolled my ankle, which hurt pretty darn bad.
but thanks to God, he made all my bones really weird.
you see, whenever i twist, sprain, or roll my ankle..
it somehow heals itself within minutes.
its amazing, i tell ya. i was able to run full speed again after a mere 5 minutes.
thanks, Big Guy! hehe..

anyways, nice to hear from all you people who commented on my college essay below.
im really thinking bout sending it in to some college, like, Texas A&M, since im in top 10% and by law, they have to accept me.
well, i WOULD send it in, but then again, im a dirty, stingy, canton who doesnt wanna waste however many dollars it costs to send in an application.

gtg to puppet team meeting now, but more comments on the essay would be nice *wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
aw cmon..you know you got the time..haha.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home