Sunday, March 09, 2003

wow..work was pretty insane today..
i was just sitting there peacefully at about 6:30..thinking it was gonna be a slow day..
when alla sudden, people started migrating in from who knows where..
no joke, in the time span of about 5 minutes, 30 people walked into the restaurant..
and, lucky-ducky me, i was in charge of the entire restaurant since only my manager and i were working..(we have 2 restaurants where i work)
so..yeah, things were pretty hectic, but it all turned out real good..
..except when i spilled iced tea on some lady..
but other than that, things went smoothly =)

so, now sweetwater country club owes me money for 25 hours of work..

the highlight of the evening:
i was serving this yummy $15 plate of pasta to some girl, when she told me that she couldn't eat meat cuz she was vegetarian..
SO, lucky-ducky me, i got the whole plate all to myself. yipee!!

..alrite then. time to chump what's left of my night away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home