Sunday, April 27, 2003

God really does work in mysterious ways. ive learned so much already since yesterday's accident.
im not gonna share everything, cuz its just too much to type out..

but, yeah, yesterday night, i just kept replaying the entire incident over and over in my head. even to this point, the images just keep flashing in my mind. i remember everything down to the tiniest detail, and i know i will NEVER forget it. in just a matter of seconds, my life was changed forever. its just reassuring to know that God allows things to happen for a purpose, and through good times or bad, he'll always be there for me.

in less than a second, my entire viewpoint on life itself was changed.

yesterday's accident may prove to be a $3000 mistake, but at the same time, i know that it could have easily been the loss of 3 lives.
it all still seems like a nightmare, in a way, i almost feel like i cheated death in a way, but i know that's not the case at all.

it's so strange. last sunday, easter, i told so many people about how perfect everything in my life was going. i even remember mentioning to someone that i wish things could just stay like this forever. then, in a span of 7 days, my world was turned upside down.

everything that had been stable and secure in my life was nearly lost, and i am just thankful that God was able to give me such a wake-up call. i believe that on sunday, i had grown spiritually content. i realized how awesome everything was going for me, and i seriously thought that life could not be any more perfect. this week has not only been a test on my nerves but a real test on my faith. i always knew that God would always be there for me, no matter what the circumstances, but it really does take something like this to really allow someone to experience His love first-hand. as peter told me, it's so easy to praise God when things are going well in your life; it's when life is tough and frustrating that really demonstrates one's spiritual maturity.

God is just so amazing..praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home