Saturday, October 18, 2003

lions and tigers and bears

today was great. football practice at 9:45 then can00bq at 12:30.

football: we will win tomorrow. if we don't, i will cry.

can00bq: pretty good. got to meet some more people and catch up with some old friends. hehe it was funny seeing so many clements people there. hahah i looked around, and out of the 50 or so freshmen there, about 15-20 were from clements. haha of course bea and jon-erik added to that ratio =P

anyhow, woke up an hour ago after a nice 5 hour nap. *yawn*

random thought: isn't it interesting how the small things can make your day?

oh wait, back to my main thoughts.

n/m, one more digression.

so i woke up at 10:30, discovered that i had slept through dinner time, realized jester city limits was closed, which means one and only one thing: it's time to order pluckers. AGAIN.

so i call the number, which, now that i think about it, i should put on speed dial on my phone. after saying that i wanted to make an order for delivery...

pluckers girl: is this jonathan mok?
me: yep.
pluckers girl: room 800?
me: yep.
pluckers girl: you realize you order from here a LOT?
me: *chuckles* yep.
pluckers girl: i recognize your voice now.

hehe just thought that was quite interesting.

anyways, lately ive been feeling quite distant. iono what it is. not only from various people, but even myself at times. i talked to a couple people about it, but it didn't seem to help how i felt too much. then today i saw that same sticky note that peter put on the mirror in our room months ago when we first moved in: I SURRENDER ALL. i couldnt help but smile to myself. even the biggest of my problems is not a problem at all for God. i just have to remember that surrendering is something i must do DAILY for the rest of my life. cuz i mean, when i think about it, what days do i NOT need God in control of my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home