Wednesday, December 10, 2003

psh. who needs sleep? not I!

ok i only got 3 hours of sleep yesterday night cuz i was studying for an MIS exam today, so pardon any grammatical errors or general braindeadness in this post.

*sigh i thought i was so prepared for today's final, but it turned out to be the hardest exam of the year! =(

it was a 50-question multiple choice exam, and the first time through, i wasn't sure about 28 of them. oh well, im crossing my fingers..

MadameXSwan936: just think u did well and you might be suprised at your own results

will do.

anyhow, i suppose this haircut poll as been up long enough. wow, 80% of you guys said i should keep growing this monster out, eh? well unfortunately, as of now, i have no earthly idea what i should do with my hair. hands down i need a haircut, yes, because all this hair is starting to weigh my head down. im not really too interested in going for the whole F4 look anymore, mainly because i still want to be able to look at myself in the mirror without bursting into tears. but then again, i kind of look this feeling of the wind blowing through my hair. haha maybe because my hair has never been long enough to do that =P but anyhow, i don't really like the feeling of my hair growing over my ears, so i doubt i'll be able to handle having my hair any longer.

wow what a lot of rambling about my hair. so anyways, i have a new poll. the question is simple, which do you think is better: being smart but not-so-hardworking or being hardworking but not-so-smart?

ok i have an economics final exam tomorrow at 9 AM, and i have 14 chapters to cover, so forgive me for my hasty exit. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home