Tuesday, January 27, 2004

oh no you DIDN'T.

i was robbed the other night. i should have known someone would take a swipe at my most prized possession. so i was on the basketball court, ballin' it up as usual, when someone on the other team clanks a shot. i jump and grab the rebound and start running the other way. there's only 2 defenders between me and the basket, so naturally, im confident that i can beat both of them. i make a move and split the defenders, sense a third defender coming up to my left, so i spin to my right and make the layup.

i look down at my wrist. i couldn't believe my eyes. those weiners had stolen my urbana wristband, over a simple game of basketball!

ok ok, maybe it wasn't THAT dramatic. and maybe they didn't do it on purpose, but either way, my urbana wristband was torn off my wrist, and now i have no proof of being a delegate at urbana 2003.

ok j/k, maybe im just saying all this because i lost a bet to justine. but then again, im sure justine understands.

so justine, if you're reading this, thanks for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home