Wednesday, March 10, 2004

rotflmao..well, at least lol

so i was talking to lam online, and he requested that i give him some girl screennames, so i offer him my brother's sn, promising that he was as feminine as it gets..

Lamvu187: whats up
Mr mmMok: hi
Mr mmMok: who are you
Lamvu187: i'm mok's friend
Mr mmMok: oh
Mr mmMok: i c
Lamvu187: i asked him to hoook me up w/ a girl and he said to talk to you
Lamvu187: so whats up
Mr mmMok: ...
Lamvu187: =-O
Mr mmMok: that loser
Lamvu187: haha i'm just playing around
Mr mmMok: hehe
Mr mmMok: so are you really jon's friend?
Lamvu187: who is jon
Mr mmMok: my bro
Mr mmMok: jonathan
Mr mmMok: 'mok'
Lamvu187: ohh
Lamvu187: i didn't know that was his name
Mr mmMok: wahh?
Mr mmMok: so are you 'mok' 's friend?
Lamvu187: i thought it was mok
Lamvu187: i'm his girlfriend
Mr mmMok: uh huh
Lamvu187: want to see what i look lie
Lamvu187: like
Mr mmMok: ...sure
lamvu187 wants to directly connect.
Mr mmMok is now directly connected.
Lamvu187:
Lamvu187: thats me trying to bend that bar
Lamvu187: :-D
Mr mmMok: i c..
Lamvu187: i'm kinda cute huh?
Lamvu187: mok tells me all the time

a few seconds later..

Mr mmMok: who's
Mr mmMok: lamvu187
mok says: hahahhaa
mok says: why
Mr mmMok: he/she IMed me
Mr mmMok: who is it?
Mr mmMok: he/she says you're a friend
Mr mmMok: ...and a girlfriend
Mr mmMok: and he/she doesnt know your first name
Mr mmMok: ahhhh i dont know
mok says: hahhhahahahahha
Mr mmMok: wah
Mr mmMok: and he/she just gave me a pic of her trying to bend a bar?
Mr mmMok: i dont know.

Mr mmMok: anyway
Mr mmMok: get her away from me
Mr mmMok: or he
Mr mmMok: w/e that thing is

hahaha please tell me im not the only one who finds this hilarious..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home