Monday, March 29, 2004

what's in a name?

Ange1ichiic: mok a lot
Ange1ichiic: that is your new name i've decided to give you
mok says: ??
Ange1ichiic: mok a lot
Ange1ichiic: it doens't really make sense
Ange1ichiic: but i like it
mok says: hahaha..
Ange1ichiic: =)
mok says: yay
mok says: my 23094832890432nd nickname

stayed up until an ungodly hour this morning finishing up ba324 assignments. good thing there were other weirdos online who stay up late into the night to keep me company. man, im really starting to hate that class. good thing i didn't get ample amount of sleep for the longest day of my week: monday.

class from 12-3:30. then i had to rush back to my room to prepare for my mock interview at 4:40. i put on a full suit to look all spiffy, and fortunately, the interview went pretty smoothly.

so i go back to my room, and to my dismay, there were BUGS on it. i was like..WHAT THE CRAP?!

yeah, that was some sick stuff. it was my cousin's suit that i just found stashed in my brother's closet during spring break.

so yeah, now im pretty paranoid. im not even sure if all the bugs are from the suit. or maybe the room?! or maybe even peter...haha. i keep checking my clothes every minute or so to make sure my entire closet isn't infested with these things. maybe i'll just spend the rest of the semester sleeping somewhere else. any takers?

ok this week is gonna be yet another torture week. bah, seems like this happens every other week. but anyhow, no recess for me until friday. aite? ok.

btw, good job yao ming softball club! got our 2nd victory today! we're 2-1! too awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home