Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the first day

i wore my own dress clothes today. for the past semester, whenever i have had to dress up for a presentation or something, my outfit would be an ensemble of items of clothing from my penthouse neighbors. it didn't work out especially well, especially once when i borrowed a red shirt from hao and khakis from jonathan, and ellen said i looked like a kid right out of st. austin's, the catholic school right across from lantern lanes.

but today is a new day of a new year, and i finally had my own clothes up here in austin. and i looked good.

what did i dress up for? for my first day at work at kpmg austin, duh. work today consisted of filling out paperwork, getting a laptop, and scarfing down a free lunch. all in a day's work, eh?


today i earned $200 pre-tax. i'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home