Monday, January 20, 2003

fallin f0r y0u: i think i used to sleepwalk..
fallin f0r y0u: like, when i was smaller
fallin f0r y0u: cuz so many times, i remember falling asleep on my bed upstairs
fallin f0r y0u: and then somehow waking up in the morning on the stairs
OpHeEeNieEe: yea.. my uncle was hovering over me once when he was sleep walking
OpHeEeNieEe: cuz.
OpHeEeNieEe: when i was younger
OpHeEeNieEe: i had this habit was waking in the middle of the nite to pee
OpHeEeNieEe: and one nite.. i screamed.. cuz my uncle was hovering over me
fallin f0r y0u: hehe
fallin f0r y0u: woahh
fallin f0r y0u: thats scary
OpHeEeNieEe: yea.. i wet the bed
fallin f0r y0u: haha
fallin f0r y0u: yea i did that one time to my brother..
fallin f0r y0u: in the middle of the night
OpHeEeNieEe: u peed on him!??!?!
fallin f0r y0u: hahahhahahahha
fallin f0r y0u: nonono

lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home