Tuesday, January 27, 2004

mok says: you wanna ball?
philphil789: nah still gotta read
mok says: ok
philphil789: im gonna ball tomorrow at 7
philphil789: if u wanna come
mok says: am?
philphil789: get myself in shape
philphil789: ya
mok says: wtf
philphil789: u know me
philphil789: im crazy
mok says: whats the girl's name
philphil789: what girls name?
philphil789: hahaha meson?
philphil789: he might come
mok says: oh ok
mok says: sweet
mok says: what about his sister?
philphil789: hahaha no
philphil789: shes not coming
mok says: yeah
philphil789: why are u asking me that
mok says: thats right
philphil789: u should be asking meson
mok says: cuz she's with me
philphil789: why would i care
mok says: true
philphil789: hahaha
philphil789: stupid
mok says: relay this message to meson

ball at 7 in the morning?!? jeez that's crazy. talk about hardcore..

..actually, phil probably just needs the extra practice. yeah that's right, phil. you heard me. you need the practice. notify me when you find your game.

excuse me while i run away and find a good hiding spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home