Wednesday, April 07, 2004

my sincerest apologies

wow, it's been nearly a week since my last real post. to all of you people who have been visiting my blog countless times each day waiting for that much-needed update, i'm sorry.

no, i have not been hospitalized with some unknown virus that has kept me from blogging. and no, i have not come down with a serious case of arthritis in both of my hands that prohibits me from typing. i have just been busy. and lazy. and sleepy.

for the most part, not too much has happened in the past 6 days. let's see, on friday jon-erik came up from sugar land just to see me. well, me and switchfoot, but mostly me =P chilled at the switchfoot concert with tiffany, christine, JE, angela, jennifer, annie, sara, oliver, and jeremy. it was quite awesome. oh, and it was michael tu's birthday too! cool beans.

saturday, em..i did absolutely nothing. caught up with sleep, if that counts for anything.

sunday, went to liquid, stayed up all night working on some business project thing.

monday, yao ming softball club won our last game to make it to the playoffs! woot! we won 52-0!! ok fine, so we won by default, but hey, we're still in the playoffs, yo.

tuesday...hm..what DID i do yesterday? i can't even remember. man, im getting old. but OH, richard accepted Christ yesterday! =) i will elaborate on this story later.

and now it's wednesday. i am at the pcl, studying for my chem test tomorrow.

once again, a humble apology to my faithful blog subscribers. i will be sure to update whenever i get the chance.

have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home