Thursday, April 01, 2004

Pwned with a capital P

studying for a test for 4 consecutive days, including an all-nighter, and leaving the test room knowing you didn't get an A. now THAT'S a cool feeling.

ah, government. why did i have to take it here?! *sigh so me and tim studied all night and morning yesterday and today. went to class and found out that david and cynthia are in there too! haha it was like the first day of class all over again. "you're in here too?!" "yeah!" "cool!"

anyhow, so im freaking tired and freaking out of it as tim and i trek back to jcl for some food. after a quick meal, i trudge up to my room to get some sleep.

..or so i think. the dang door is locked! ahh, locked out when i need my room the most.

so i call titus and tell him im gonna sleep the day away in his room. he says ok, so i crawl over to san jac as quick as my dead legs can take me.

sprawled out on a sleeping bag, i fall asleep instantly.

i wake up with this weird sensation in my right eye. i can't open it as my left eye gazes up and focuses on angela's face. it smells like toothpaste all over the place. then titus and angela just burst into laughter. my cry of "it burns!" apparently only fueled their evil cackling. so yeah, those weiners took advantage of my deep slumber and put toothpaste on my nose. i must have felt it while i was sleeping and rubbed it over my eye?

ok this means war. i'll get you guys back. maybe not today. maybe not tomorrow. but maybe tomorrow =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home